This release updates documentation in line with new CRAN guidelines and updates the CI to use GitHub Actions.
- Reorganised badges in the readme and package website to make them easier to navigate.
- Updated the use of tidyr in the
scenario_analysis to work with the soon to be released version. Based on this update.
- Added @akira-endo as an author - thanks for the contributions!
- Added SIS family of models.
model_details dataframe listing model details.
parameter_details dataframe listing details on common modelling parameters.
plot_model can now accept a list of simulations and plot each separately
- Added a other resources vignette that details R based infectious disease modelling resources.
- New package title
- Updated license
- Image tests via
- Update README to point to resource signposting and switched to using
- Linted code
- Added additional models.
- Simplified utility functions ready for extension.
- Streamlined models.
- Update package description.
- Added a
NEWS.md file to track changes to the package.
- Dropped outdated functions.
- Moved to
- Modernised package infrastructure based on
- Improved test coverage.